What We Do – A New Way to Sell Your Lakeland House
This is probably the easiest question to answer:
We Buy Houses!
In many cases, it does not make sense to try to sell your Lakeland house thru a realtor when you can get a quick cash offer from us.
Selling your house in any condition has never been easier. With our program, you could have your home sold in as little as 7 days. By the way, when we say “sold” we mean the deal is closed at a legitimate title company or attorney and you’ve received a check.
Perhaps when answering “what we do” it might be easier to explain what we don’t do:
• We don’t want to “list” your house and try to sell it the a real estate agent would. We want to buy your house.
• We don’t require any money from you. We’re the buyer, so we’re the ones that pay.
• We don’t make you do any repairs to the house. We have crews for that and figure those costs into our offer.
• We don’t do “kitchen table” closings or quit-claim deeds. We use real title companies or attorneys and purchase title insurance on every house.
• We don’t force you to close at a particular date. If you want to close in 7 days, that’s fine. If you need 45 days, that’s OK too.
• We don’t leave you in the dark. You’re kept informed of how things are progressing with your sale every step of the way.
• We don’t do used car dealer type hard-sell techniques. We will give you a fair, honest offer on your house, explain it to you. The decision to sell or not sell is completely yours. We won’t be offended if you say no.
As you can see, there are a lot of things to consider when trying to sell your Lakeland house. If you decide to sell to an investor, make sure the investor you choose is able to do what they say they can do and follow the tips we have included below to help you find the right person to sell your house to. Don’t be afraid to ask for references, about past deals they’ve done and about their financial stability.
If you would like to talk to us and see what we can do for your situation, please fill out our sellers form.
Useful tips to consider when choosing a real estate investor to sell your home to:
• Ask the buyer for references, details on past deals they’ve done and about their financial stability.View the video “Easy Homes 123 Made Selling My Lakeland House Easy” on our home page.
• Ask them for a written offer and don’t be afraid to say “no” if it’s not what you want.
• Ask them if they belong to a Real Estate Investors Association that holds them to a high standard of ethics.
• Feel pressured to make a decision to sell your home. Unless you’re just days away from the foreclosure sale, you can afford to “sleep” on their offer a day or two. Be leary of anyone who tries to force you to make a snap decision.
• Pay anything up front. It is perfectly normal to have to make up back taxes or pay off liens, but these items should be taken out of your funds at closing. Be extra cautious of anyone asking you for money up-front.